Introduction to Bootstrap will teach you how to use the world’s most popular framework for building responsive, mobile-forward sites.
Introduction to Bootstrap Training
If you’re looking to expand your web development skills, Bootstrap is an essential tool for today’s front-end developers. With today’s websites being mobile first, Bootstrap 4 has become one of today’s most widely used HTML, CSS, and JS front-end framework for developing mobile first sites. This self-paced online course will teach you how to use Bootstrap 4 like a professional web developer.
What students will learn
- To use Bootstrap’s predefined classes and Bootstrap’s grid system
- To create responsive navbars
- To style typography, tables, and forms with Bootstrap
- To use the most popular Bootstrap components
- To use an array of Bootstrap Utilities
How students will benefit
- Gain skills that every developer needs
- Bring your Bootstrap skills to any web development job
This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 28.00