Introduction to Business Law (Transactions)
Build a foundation in the basic substantive law for the various subjects and some of the filing requirements.
This course covers the different areas within the transactional field such as entity formation and maintenance, including securities and mergers and acquisitions principles and contracts.
What you will learn
- Entity Types and considerations
- Corporate Formation
- Maintaining / Dissolving an entity
- Securities Laws
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Contracts and Intellectual Property
- Bankruptcy laws for corporations
How you will benefit
- Build a foundation in first-year law school concepts
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to taking this course.
Course Hours: 30.00