Introduction to C++ Programming (Online Course)
Learn to program in C++, even if you have no prior programming experience!
Here’s your chance to learn how to program the easy way in C++. Introduction to C++ Programming is a project-oriented course taught by a master programming instructor and published author.
You’ll get right to programming in this course—even if you have no prior programming experience! Before you know it, you’ll be putting together programs, and you’ll see how easy programming really is.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00