Introduction to C# Programming (Online Course)
Learn the fundamentals of computer programming with the new C# programming language.
This course starts with programming fundamentals: input/output operations, decision making, and looping. Then, you will explore the many benefits of object-oriented programming, with plenty of vivid, real-life examples.
Then, you will gain hands-on experience with sequential data files, and you will be able to build a professional-looking and intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI) application on your very own computer.
Because there is no better way to learn programming than hands-on practice, almost every lesson includes practical examples and assignments you can use to develop your knowledge of programming.
Learn to program the right way: by using a state-of-the-art language to build impressive applications on your schedule and on your very own computer.
- This course must be taken on a PC.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00