Introduction to Google Analytics (Online Course)
Learn to use Google Analytics to make the most of your online traffic. This course guides you step-by-step, report-by-report, through the major parts of the Google Analytics interface including how to track visits, determine your best content, understand demographics, recognize patterns of use, and more.
No matter what brings you to the Web, your hope is that a lot of people see your website, your wall, your tweets, and your videos. In this course, you will learn to use Google Analytics to make the most of your online traffic. You will see how you can track not just the to all of your online content, but also determine which content is the most appealing, where your visitors came from, what devices they used, how long they stayed, which links they clicked, and where they went when they left.
This course guides you step-by-step, report-by-report, through the major parts of the Google Analytics interface. From setting up your Google Analytics account and getting the all-important code you will need to add to your web pages to begin tracking your visitors, you will learn everything you need to know to get everything you can from the data that Google Analytics provides. You will even find out about Google AdWords and other tools to enhance your traffic as well as your Google Analytics reporting.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- A website in which you have access to change the HTML code within one or more of the web pages.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00