Introduction to Illustrator CS6 (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Learn to design and draw vector art, work with shape gradients, and manipulate color images using Adobe Illustrator CS6.
In this course, you will learn to apply color, create shading effects and painterly brushstrokes, and add special effects such as 3D to your drawings. You can also easily move designs back and forth between Photoshop and Illustrator to take advantage of the strengths of both programs.
Each lesson contains an assignment that challenges both your creativity and your growing skill. The course is designed to let you work at your own level, whether you’re just getting started or looking to refresh your Illustrator skills.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Illustrator CS6 (Adobe Illustrator CC will be supported in the Discussion Areas of the instructor-led learning method only) (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00