- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- A text editor or authoring tools for writing HTML and CSS code.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
You should have a good understanding of HTML and CSS prior to taking this course. Successful completion of Introduction to CSS3 and HTML5 and Intermediate CSS3 and HTML5 is highly recommended.
Course Hours: 24.00