This online course will teach you how to use jQuery through a series of modern, hands-on lessons.
Introduction to jQuery
In today’s development environment, jQuery is used to maintain and modernize existing websites. This jQuery course will help you gain the skills you need to manage jQuery projects, which is a key skill for any web developer. You will master working with jQuery functions, effects and more through hands-on lessons that provide a realistic overview of a jQuery project.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Animate (not included in enrollment).
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 28.00