Introduction to jQuery
This online course will teach you how to use jQuery through a series of modern, hands-on lessons.
In today’s development environment, jQuery is used to maintain and modernize existing websites. This jQuery course will help you gain the skills you need to manage jQuery projects, which is a key skill for any web developer. You will master working with jQuery functions, effects and more through hands-on lessons that provide a realistic overview of a jQuery project.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Animate (not included in enrollment).
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 28.00