Introduction to Machine Learning (Online Course)
Machine learning can be used to solve various kinds of problems when key considerations in data selection are correctly implemented. This informative course will enable you to learn about different techniques, algorithms, programming languages, and types of machine learning.
The Introduction to Machine Learning course will allow you to learn about specific techniques used in supervised, unsupervised, and semi-supervised learning, including which applications each type of machine learning is best suited for and the type of training data each requires.
You will discover how to differentiate offline and online training and predictions, automated machine learning, and how the cloud environment affects machine learning functions. Additionally, you will explore some of the most significant areas in the field of machine learning research.
- This course can be taken on either a PC, Mac, or Chromebook.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
The Intro to Machine Learning course will look to build on concepts learned within the Intro to AI course. However, students should still be able to take the ML course without the AI.
Course Hours: 24.00