Introduction to Microsoft Access 2010 (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Learn to build, edit, and maintain a database in Microsoft Access 2010, using tables, reports, forms, and queries to give you fast access to all your important information.
In this practical and project-oriented course, you will learn how to use this award-winning MS Office software to create and customize tables. You will build relationships between your tables to eliminate redundancies and slash data entry time.
In addition, you will find out how to make your database more user-friendly with custom data entry forms, smart lists, and other sophisticated controls. You will learn how to retrieve exactly what you need from your database with powerful queries and reports, and you will even start automating routine tasks with labor-saving macros.
By the time you finish this course, you will know how to create an effective database for any information you need to store, document, and manage—at home or on the job.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Access 2010 (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Materials Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00