Introduction to Microsoft Access 2013 (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Learn to build, edit, and maintain a database in Microsoft Access 2013, using tables, reports, forms, and queries to give you fast access to all your important information.
In this practical and project-oriented course, you will learn to build and customize tables to store data. This course explores relational databases and how to use them to build forms, generate reports, and search for data with queries across thousands of records in hundreds of tables. You will also discover how to use macros to automate repetitive tasks and increase your efficiency.
Through easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions, this course will help you master Access 2013 and put it to creative, confident use. You will develop not only strong Access skills, but a solid understanding of good database design concepts. By the time you finish the course, you will know how to organize and assemble an effective database for any kind of information you need to store, document, and manage.
- This course must be taken on a PC. It is not suitable for Mac users.
- Windows 8 or newer.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Access 2013 (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00