Introduction to Microsoft Access 2016 (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Learn to build, edit, and maintain a database in Microsoft Access 2016, complete with tables, reports, forms, macros, and queries to give you fast access to all your important information.
Take control of your data! In this course, you’ll learn how to harness the power of Microsoft Access 2016 to organize, store, edit, manage, and report on hundreds of thousands of records.
Through easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions, this course will help you master Access and put it to creative, confident use. You’ll develop not only strong Access skills, but a solid understanding of good database design concepts. By the time you’ve finished the course, you’ll know how to organize and assemble an effective database for any kind of information you need to store, document, and manage
- This course must be taken on a PC device. A Mac OS is not compatible.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Access 2016 (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00