Introduction to Microsoft Access 2019/Office 365 (Self-Paced Tutorial)
This online, self-paced course is perfect for beginners that want to learn how to use Microsoft Access 2019. By course completion, you will know how to build a database and customize data storage.
Microsoft Access is a powerful tool for organizing, storing, and documenting their essential data. This program is used to organize data ranging from inventory and customer information to orders details. Learning how to use Access 2019 will add a valuable skill set to your professional profile.
Introduction to Microsoft Access 2019/365 will introduce you to the commonly used data management software and teach you how to use its basic functions. By course completion, you will know how to build a database with multiple tables, design effective data entry forms, and generate in-depth reports.
- This course must be taken on a PC device. A Mac OS is not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later operating systems.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Access 2019: Available to download with a subscription to Office 365, or with Microsoft Office Professional 2019. (not included in enrollment)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
- The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
- There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00