Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2013 (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Become proficient in using Microsoft Excel 2013 and discover countless shortcuts, tricks, and features for creating and formatting worksheets quickly and efficiently.
This hands-on course will teach you dozens of shortcuts and tricks for setting up fully-formatted worksheets quickly and efficiently. You will also learn the secrets behind writing powerful mathematical formulas and discover how to use the function wizard to quickly and automatically calculate statistics, loan payments, future value, and more.
In addition, you will get tips on sorting and analyzing data, designing custom charts and graphs, creating three-dimensional workbooks, building links between files, endowing your worksheets with decision-making capabilities, and automating frequently-repeated tasks with macros and buttons. You will also learn Excel 2013 features, including Quick Analysis, Flash Fill, and new charting capabilities.
This is not a tutorial, but an in-depth class developed by experienced Microsoft Excel instructor. By the time you’re done, you will be using this vital Office 2013 application like a pro.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- This course is not suitable for Mac users who are using the Office Mac Home versions.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Excel 2013 or Microsoft Office 2013. Note that the “Starter Version” and “Web App” versions of Microsoft Excel 2013 will not work with the full version of Excel taught in this course (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00