Knowing how to create a spreadsheet with Microsoft Excel is key to effectively managing and organizing information. This online, self-paced course will introduce you to Microsoft Excel 2019/Office 365 and teach you basic Excel skills.
Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2019/Office 365 (Self-Paced Tutorial)
If you work with numbers, names, dates, or other important data, you need to create spreadsheets to manage this information. Microsoft Excel is the most widely-used spreadsheet software to organize, store, and optimize data. If you’re ready to learn Excel 2019, this course will teach you the basics.
You will learn how to create a spreadsheet using several time-saving functions. You will also learn how to use macros and buttons, how to sort and analyze your data, and more. By course completion, you will know how to best organize large sets of data into a spreadsheet with this powerful business productivity tool.
- This course must be taken on a PC device. A Mac OS is not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later operating systems.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Excel 2019: Available to download with a subscription to Office 365, or with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019. (not included in enrollment)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Note: The “Starter Version” and “Web App” versions of Microsoft Excel will not work with the full version of Excel taught in this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
- The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
- There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00