Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint 2019/Office 365 (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Microsoft PowerPoint is the most commonly used presentation software. This online, self-paced course will teach you how to effectively use Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 to create professional presentations.
Across industries, Microsoft PowerPoint is the most widely used business software for presentations. Knowing how to how to use PowerPoint 2019, and its online Office 365 counterpart, adds a vital workplace skill to your professional profile.
The Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint 2019/Office 365 course will introduce you to PowerPoint 2019 and teach you how to use its basic tools and features. By the time you finish these hands-on lessons, you will know how to create engaging, dynamic presentations.
- This course must be taken on a PC device. A Mac OS is not compatible.
- Windows 10 operating systems. PowerPoint 2019 is not compatible with earlier Windows versions.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2019: Available with a subscription to Office 365, or with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019. (not included in enrollment)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
Instructional Material Requirements:
- The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
- There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00