Introduction to Microsoft Project 2019/Office 365 (Self-Paced Tutorial)
This online, self-paced course will teach you how to effectively plan and implement with Microsoft Project, the world’s most popular project management software.
Microsoft Project is one of the most widely used project management resources. If you oversee projects in your organization or plan to take on a project management role, knowing how to use Microsoft Project 2019 adds a valuable skill to your professional profile.
Introduction to Microsoft Project 2019/365 will teach how to effectively plan, implement, and control projects. You will learn how to organize all your project’s details, including task assignments, resource allocation, and progression and timeline. Armed with this information, you will avoid stalling or overloading your schedule. If you encounter trouble, you will know how to best utilize Project 2019 to get your project back on track.
- This course must be taken on a PC device. A Mac OS is not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later operating systems.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Project 2019.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
Instructional Material Requirements:
- The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
- There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00