Introduction to Nonprofit Management (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Develop the skills and strategies you need to become an integral part of one of America’s fastest growing service sectors.
Develop the skills and strategies you need to become an integral part of one of America’s fastest growing service sectors! In this course, a twelve-year veteran in the nonprofit management field will show you how to transform your good intentions into a professional plan of action. You’ll understand the unique characteristics of nonprofit organizations while mastering the core knowledge necessary to become an effective leader in the nonprofit arena.
In this course, you will learn skills and develop strategies that will take your organization to new heights of prosperity and productivity. You’ll gain a full understanding the role of the executive director and the board of directors, special event and meeting management, public relation strategies, and how to find a position in this fascinating and rewarding field of work.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00