Introduction to Photoshop CC (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Learn how to use Adobe Photoshop CC, the world’s best graphics program, to edit and process photos and create original images.
Photoshop is the world’s most popular photo-editing program. Artists, photographers, designers, and hobbyists all rely on Adobe Photoshop for image creation and editing. The course provides detailed, step-by-step instructions that will teach you how to use Photoshop CC with confidence.
Photoshop CC has a host of impressive new features for photographers, and you will encounter a number of them in an introduction to the Photoshop environment. Next, you will learn how to create simple digital paintings. Then you will be editing your own photographs to get rid of dust and scratches, fix the color, and correct image exposure. You will master techniques for switching the backgrounds on images and removing wrinkles and blemishes from photos, just like they do in magazines.
You will also learn about the content-aware Move tools in CC that, like magic, let you move something on an image and intelligently replace the “hole” left behind at the same time. By the time you finish this fun, hands-on, project-oriented course, you will be well on your way to expressing yourself with the most exciting graphics program ever developed.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Creative Cloud, or any version of Adobe Creative Suite CC that includes the Adobe Photoshop CC or Photoshop only (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
You must have a basic knowledge of how to use your computer, be able to save, and organize.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00