Introduction to QuickBooks 2016 (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Gain control of the financial accounting of your business using this powerful software program, including how to create statements and invoices and track payables and receivables.
Learn to manage the financial aspects of your small business quickly and efficiently with this powerful accounting software program. QuickBooks is designed especially for the small- to midsized-business owner who needs a fully functional accounting system that’s also easy to use.
In 12 lessons, you will gain hands-on experience as you master the tools you need set up a chart of accounts; reconcile your checking account; create and print invoices, receipts, and statements; track your payables, inventory, and receivables; create estimates; and generate reports.
Whether you’re new to QuickBooks or have already used earlier versions of this accounting software program, this course will empower you to take control of the financial accounting for your business.
- This course must be taken on a PC. It is not suitable for Mac users.
- Windows 8 or newer.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- QuickBooks Pro 2016 or QuickBooks Premier Edition 2016 (not included in enrollment).
- Note that while this course is based on the U.S. version of QuickBooks, users of the Canadian and Australian versions will be supported in the Discussion Areas to the extent possible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
Other: Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00