Introduction to QuickBooks Online (Online Course)
Learn to use QuickBooks Online to record income and expenses; enter checks and credit card payments; track payables, inventory, and receivables; and much more.
In this online course, you will learn to manage the financial aspects of your business quickly and efficiently with QuickBooks Online. This powerful accounting software program has helped millions of small business owners oversee their finances.
You will learn to use key features of QuickBooks Online and gain hands-on experience creating invoices, receipts, and statements; tracking payables, inventory, and receivables; generating reports; and more. Whether you’re new to QuickBooks or need a quick refresher, this course will empower you to take control of your business’s financial accounting, all with the ease and convenience of an online platform.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- When your course starts, you will be directed to access and utilize the free QuickBooks Online practice site to complete the lesson and assignment steps. You do not need to purchase a subscription or additional software to complete this course. However, please note that this course is suitable only for the QuickBooks Online version. The desktop versions of QuickBooks are not compatible with this course and should not be used. If you have the desktop version, you should consider registering for the course specifically designed for your version.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00