Introduction to SharePoint 2019
This course teaches you the basics of using SharePoint to advance your skills and increase employability.
Microsoft SharePoint is a collaborative tool that allows teams to work together to create web-based environments. This SharePoint course is for end-users and site owners/managers new to working in a SharePoint environment. The course teaches SharePoint basics such as working with lists and libraries, simple page customization, working with forms, and managing site permissions and users. By the end of this course, you will be able to confidently use Microsoft SharePoint and collaborate with others to manage and share documents and data effectively.
What you will learn
- Navigate a SharePoint 2019 Team Site
- Create SharePoint lists
- Customize SharePoint lists
- Create SharePoint libraries
- Manage library document versions
How you will benefit
- Gain skills that will benefit you when collaborating with teams
- Learn valuable skills in working with SharePoint sites
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2019 Optional (not included in enrollment)
Instructional Material Requirements
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 14.00