Introduction to SQL (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Gain a solid working knowledge of the most powerful and widely used database programming language. This course will provide you the skills to write SQL queries to create tables, retrieve data from single or multiple tables, manipulate data in a database, and gather statistics from data stored in a database.
SQL (Structured Query Language) is one of the best programming languages for beginning web developers to learn. This course will teach you the basics of designing and writing SQL queries to execute on a practice database. Using a SQL Server Express, you’ll learn several real-world applications for SQL so you can put this valuable skill set on your resume.
- This course must be taken on a PC device. A Mac OS is not compatible.
- Dual monitors are helpful but are not required.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer operating systems.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins. Student will install the required software in the course.
- Necessary rights (local administrative rights) to install programs on the computer.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
- SQL Server Express
- SQL Server Management Studio
There are no prerequisites to complete this course.
Course Hours: 24.00