Introduction to Vue.js Training
What students will learn
- Starting a new Vue project
- Structuring a Vue project
- Working with Vue templates
- Breaking a Vue app into components
- Passing data between components
- Working with dynamic data
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Mountain Lion 10.8 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Animate (not included in enrollment).
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Instructor: Self Study
Course Hours: 28.00