Introduction to Windows 10 (Online Course)
Learn to use this powerful new operating system, including how to customize your desktop, manage files and folders, and navigate the Web with the new Microsoft Edge browser.
Welcome to Windows 10, the completely new operating system from Microsoft, which offers a more robust, more powerful, and completely unique computing experience. In this course, you will gain the foundation you need to get started right away using Windows 10.
File Explorer can help you manage your files and create basic text documents using WordPad. From to finding files and folders, to organizing and editing photos, to managing files on external drives, you will learn everything you need to know about getting the most from this operating system. And since security is important, you will also learn how to protect your files, as well as how to protect and update Windows 10.
By the time you finish this course, you will have mastered the basic skills you need to get the most from Windows 10 for both work and play.
- This course must be taken on a PC. A Mac is not compatible.
- Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00