Introduction to Windows 11 (Online Course)
File Explorer can help you manage your files and create basic text documents using WordPad. From managing files and editing photos to working with external drives, you will learn everything you need to know about getting the most from this operating system. Additionally, since security is important, you will also learn how to protect your files and protect and update Windows 11. By the time you finish this course, you will have mastered the basic skills you need to get the most from Windows 11 for both work and play.
What you will learn
- Find your way around Windows 11 with the desktop, Start menu, and system settings
- Understand how to customize features and personalize your desktop
- Discover how File Explorer can help you manage files and learn to create basic text documents using WordPad
- Comprehend how to protect your files and update Windows 11
How you will benefit
- Gain confidence in your use of the Windows 11 operating system for personal and business use
- Learn how to use your PC effectively, starting with Windows
- Experience reduced frustration and setbacks by learning to operate your computer properly
- Become a more independent computer user
- This course must be taken on a PC or Chromebook. Macs are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 11 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Word Online
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to complete this online course.
Course Hours: 24.00