This course introduces the student to the fundamentals of legal writing, including reasoning and analysis.
Learn to develop effective and accurate legal communications through the use of critical thinking and legal authorities to support conclusions.
What you will learn
- Drafting written documents for legal purposes
- Construction of effective sentences
- Use of defined legal terms
- Word usage in legal writing
How you will benefit
- Anyone entering law school will benefit from the knowledge and principles provided by this course.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 30.00
There are no contributions yet.