Learn about law school entrance procedures, developing analytical reasoning skills, and improving your test-taking skills (course 1 of 2).
LSAT Preparation – Part 1 (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Congratulations! If you’re in search of LSAT prep courses, you must be considering law school, and a career in law is always rewarding. No matter what type of law you want to practice, you want to ensure you get a great education at the school of your dreams. LSAT Preparation – Part 1 will begin to teach you the tips and tricks to help you ace this important test—and will also provide some helpful hints for surviving the rest of law school.
The first step on the path to an excellent LSAT score is to sign up for a thorough and comprehensive LSAT exam prep. This course offers the best virtual LSAT training you can get and is taught entirely online. As a law student, you are very busy—and this course fits into your schedule, on your terms.
LSAT Preparation – Part 1 provides an overview of law school entrance procedures as well as what you can expect from a career in law. You’ll also gain some useful law school survival techniques. In addition, the course provides an intensive review of analytical reasoning questions and the writing sample required in the admissions process.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are not included in enrollment. Please purchase the latest version of your materials prior to the start of your session. Please note, study guide pages referenced in the course lesson may vary by edition.
- 10 More Actual, Official LSAT Prep Tests,(PrepTests 19 – 28) ISBN: 978-0-9793050-3-0
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00