Marketing Your Business on the Internet (Online Course)
In this hands-on course, you’ll discover proven methods for establishing an Internet presence and building a brand identity. You’ll learn to incorporate SEO, advertising, email, social media, and more to develop an effective Internet marketing plan for your business even with little money to spend.
Find out how to market your business on the Internet, even if you have little or no money to spend! In this practical, hands-on course, you’ll discover proven methods that will help you establish an Internet presence and build an online brand identity. You’ll learn how search engine optimization (SEO) works and how to track your site’s performance using web analytics. You will discover how to use online advertising, email marketing, and social media (including blogs) to drive business to your website. Finally, you’ll learn how to keep your visitors coming back again and again!
Throughout the course, you’ll learn to think strategically about marketing your website, products, and services using Internet technologies. You will also explore how to use an Internet marketing checklist and other tools and materials to develop a sound online business strategy. Before you know it, you’ll have the skills and knowledge you need to develop a winning Internet marketing plan for your own business.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Completion of Designing Effective Websites and Creating Web Pages (or equivalent experience) is helpful but not required.
Course Hours: 24.00