Master VLOOKUP in Microsoft Excel (Online Course)
In this VLOOKUP in Microsoft Excel online course, you will learn how to use the VLOOKUP function to work with data more effectively.
Master the VLOOKUP function in Microsoft Excel and gain valuable skills applicable in any workplace where data is used when you complete this online course. You will learn to work with data more effectively using the VLOOKUP functions and other helpful features in Microsoft Excel.
What you will learn
- How to effectively use the LOOKUP functions
- Understand Excel features that are helpful when using VLOOKUP
How you will benefit
- Gain more in-depth Excel skills
- Increase your employability and value within any company
- Gain confidence in your ability to used advanced Excel functions and features
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Excel (not included in enrollment)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
You will need basic skills with Excel to complete this online course.
Course Hours: 12.00