Mastering your Digital SLR Camera (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Take your photography to the next level by learning how to master lenses, apertures, shutter speed, exposure settings, and more on your digital SLR camera.
Take control of your digital SLR camera. In this course, you will break through the technology barrier and learn how to use your DSLR to take beautiful photos.
You will start out by learning about the many features and controls of your DSLR and look at the lenses you need for the kind of photography you enjoy. Next, you will learn about metering, exposure compensation, managing aperture, shutter speed, and ISO. You will find out how to use these features to get the right exposure for every shot. Then turn your attention to flash photography, managing camera controls, photo files, and even working in manual mode. With these skills, you will be able to take your photography to the next level.
By the end of this course, you will truly be a DSLR master, and most of all, you will be able to use your camera to take the photos you’ve always dreamed of.
e end of this course, you’ll truly be a DSLR master, and most of all, you’ll be able to use your camera to take the photos you’ve always dreamed of.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- Any digital SLR camera. Point and shoot digital cameras are not compatible with the course content.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00