Microsoft Excel – Pivot Tables (Online Course)
Maximize your investment in Microsoft Excel by mastering pivot table features that most users don’t even know exist. In this practical, hands-on course, you will discover how to use different layout, subtotaling, and filtering options. You will discover a variety of advanced techniques for pivot tables, including Pivot Charts, Timelines, and Slicers to build effective and interactive dashboards. In this course, you will master analyzing data by quickly and easily showing data automatically summed, counted, averaged, or shown as a percentage of different totals, and so much more!
Wouldn’t it be great to learn how to effectively use all the advanced Excel pivot table features? In this practical and information-packed course, you will learn how to maximize this program’s functions and capabilities.
Most organizations rely heavily on Microsoft Excel pivot tables to analyze and report financial information. Your company is probably no exception. By learning these advanced techniques, you can become more valuable to your organization.
This course will teach you how to utilize the numerous pivot tables to develop useful analysis models and reports within your company. Impress your coworkers by learning how to create functional and eye-catching interactive dashboards using a combination of pivot tables, Pivot Charts, and Slicers. You will discover advanced techniques for pivot tables, like creating Timelines, calculated fields, and calculated items. You will learn how to use Excel’s Table function to efficiently manage changes to the pivot table’s source data in order to avoid reporting mistakes when data is added or deleted.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- This course is not suitable for Mac users who are using the Office Mac Home versions.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari (We recommend Firefox or Chrome).
- Microsoft Excel 2010, Microsoft Excel 2013, or Microsoft Office 2016. Note that a free 30-day trial of Office 365 Home Premium may be available at Office Online. Afterwards, a subscription can be purchased for as little as $6.99 per month.
- The “Starter Version” and “Web App” versions of Microsoft Excel will not work with the full version of Excel taught in this course.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00