Montana Alcohol Safety (3 Hours)
Sellers and Servers of alcohol in the State of Montana are required to take a training certification course to ensure public safety. Our course is approved by the state and includes topics that cover: intoxication, laws pertaining to minors, detecting intoxication, monitoring customer behavior, effects of alcohol on the body and preventing underage drinking. @HomePrep is a National Leader in online education. With over 100,000 satisfied students and a course catalog of over 1,000 classes, we are here to help you – Invest in Yourself.
Out of stock
Expand your career opportunities with our online alcohol training program.
The Course topics included are selected by our academic team and are included to comply with a range of employer training requirements.
Our course objectives include:
- Definition of Intoxication
- Law Pertaining to Intoxicated Persons, Minors, and Proper Identification
- How to Detect Intoxicated Persons, Minors, and Improper Identification
- How to Monitor Customer Behavior
- Effects of Alcohol Based on Size, Type, Number of Drinks, Body Weight, Sex of Drinker, and Passage of Time
- Training in Preventing Sales to Underage Drinkers