Nonprofit Fundraising Essentials (Online Course)
Explore the skills you need to become a successful nonprofit fundraiser. This course will provide a wealth of new nonprofit fundraising ideas and help you discover where the best corporate and foundation fundraising jobs are and how to apply for them.
Take your first step toward a rewarding career in fundraising for nonprofit organizations! In this course, you’ll first explore the skills you’ll need to become a successful fundraiser. After that, you’ll discover where the best corporate and foundation fundraising jobs are and how to apply for them.
By the end of the course, you’ll have a wealth of new nonprofit fundraising ideas, and you’ll be well on your way to success in this exciting career field.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00