NRPP Measurement and Mitigation Exam Prep
This course is offered in partnership with CERTI.
- We are pleased to present this new course that helps prepare students for the NRPP Measurement Certification Exams.
- @ HomePrep is a National Leader in online education. With over 100,000 satisfied students and a course catalog of over 1,000 classes, we are here to help you – Invest in Yourself.
Doug Kladder serves as CERTI’s Lead Technical Advisor, developing comprehensive radon education programs geared toward individuals seeking national certification, as well as relevant and practical continuing education programs to maintain one’s certification. This support is based upon over 35 years of hands-on field experience throughout the U.S., as well as in Europe, Asia and the Pacific Rim.
These experiences are used to build upon the fundamentals of radon measurement and mitigation to provide the student with not only the basic tools for addressing radon, but the extra insights to help them be successful. The philosophy of providing a higher level of instruction and fully supporting students has been the hallmark of CERTI since it was founded 35 years ago. CERTI’s philosophy of providing superior content and strong student support after course completion continues to help students thrive. Doug has semi-retired to focus on new content and continues to support CERTI as it grows to the next level.
This review is designed to provide preparation for the NRPP/AARST Mitigation Exams. The AARST/NRPP Measurement Certification is now available in two levels:
• Mitigation Installer – Tier 1
• Mitigation Specialist – Tier 2
This resource is provided to assist you in determining which level of certification is best for you, and to assist you in preparing for the exam.
Primarily relevant for those seeking NRPP certification but also helpful for NRSB candidates.
Please note, this course includes preparation for both Measurement and Mitigation Certifications
- Video Instruction
- Quiz Questions – Measurement (175 questions)
- Quiz Questions – Mitigation (150 questions)