This self-paced training course will teach you the basics of writing SQL queries with Oracle.
Oracle SQL Training
Mastering Oracle SQL is one today’s most marketable programming skills for end-to-end developers. This online, self-paced course covers the basics of Oracle SQL. You will learn the fundamentals, including queries, procedures, and functions through hands-on assignments. By course completion, your SQL skills will be on par with industry standards.
What students will learn
- How tables are structured and how data is stored
- To use Oracle to output reports and to use SQL functions
- To group data to get aggregate values
- To write joins and subqueries to get data from multiple tables and to write INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements
- To use SET operators and to do conditional processing with CASE
How students will benefit
- Gain skills that every developers needs
- Bring your SQL skills to any web development job
- This course must be taken on a PC device. A Mac OS is not compatible.
- Windows 8 or newer.
- Oracle Database Express Edition (XE) 12c or 18c – Free edition of Oracle RDBMS.
- Oracle SQL Developer – The client interface for connecting to Oracle. (Software not included)
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Prior to enrolling in this course, we recommend having an intermediate understanding of SQL or taking the Introduction to SQL Training course.
Course Hours: 56.00