Oregon 24 Hour (J Electricians) CE Course Package
$169.99 – $199.99
Oregon Electricians are required to obtain continuing education. Our programs satisfy your continuing education requirements for up to 24 hours of code change, code related, and Oregon rules and laws continuing education. Packages are available for those electricians who are needing 16 or 24 hours of continuing education. The following licenses are required to take the Oregon Rules and Laws course: general supervising electrician, limited supervising electrician, general journeyman electrician, and limited residential electrician. @HomePrep is a National Leader in online education. With over 100,000 satisfied students and a course catalog of over 1,000 classes, we are here to help you – Invest in Yourself.
This course has reciprocity with other states. Please select which reciprocities you would like to purchase.
This course package covers the continuing education requirements for the following license: General Journeyman Electrician (J).
The courses includes the following with a total savings of $61:
- Oregon Electrical Rules and Laws Continuing Education (4 Hours) – 54.99
- Oregon Electrical Continuing Education 2020 NEC Updates (8 Hours) – 76.99
- Oregon Electrical Continuing Education Code Related (12 Hours) – 98.99
Our program is fully narrated, animated, and can be completed at your own paced.
Upon completion, you will be provided with a certificate of completion and we will automatically inform the board that you completed your required education.
@ Home Prep- a division of Stautzenberger College
- Oregon 2020 NEC Continuing Education (12 Hours) #91220
- Oregon 2020 NEC Continuing Education (8 Hours) #90820
- Oregon Code Related Continuing Education (12 Hours) #11220
- Oregon Code Related Continuing Education (8 Hours) #10820
- Oregon Code Related Continuing Education (4 Hours) #10420
- Oregon Electrical Rules and Laws #4ORL