Photoshop CC for the Digital Photographer II (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Expand your skills in Photoshop CC. In this second course, you will learn many advanced techniques using layering, special effects, filters, combining multiple images, and even restoring old photos to become a Photoshop CC guru.
Adobe’s Photoshop CC is the industry standard professional photo editing software for digital photographers and graphic artists, now available through the Creative Cloud. If you already know the basics of this powerful program, you’re ready to expand your skills and put the power of Photoshop to work.
You’ll learn advanced techniques with layering, working with multiple selections, applying type masks and special effects, and using filters to enhance images. You’ll also take multiple images and combine them in to collages and panoramic photos, retouch portraits, and learn the tools and techniques for photo restoration. As you move through the class, you’ll see how to take multiple images of the same subject and apply high definition range (HDR) for amazing color and contrast. In addition, you’ll master a workflow for efficiently processing your images and have a chance to bring all your skills together in a final exercise. If you haven’t fully unlocked the mysteries of Photoshop CC, you’ll find all the answers you need in this course. By the time you complete these fun, easy-to-follow lessons and hands-on activities, you’ll be a true Photoshop guru!
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- This course is written using Windows, but Macintosh users will find the software nearly identical and are welcome in this course. Mac users will need to be comfortable with the normal Windows/Mac conversion for keyboard differences (which are provided).
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Lion 10.7 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- You will need Adobe’s Photoshop CC installed and functioning to take full advantage of the course (not included in enrollment).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
You should be comfortable with acquiring digital images, either with a digital camera, scanner, or other device. Basic computer skills, such as using a mouse, creating and accessing folders, downloading and saving files from a website will be briefly reviewed in this course, but should already be familiar to you.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00