Want to pass the GED® test? This course will help you develop the skills you will need to succeed.
Prepare for the GED® Test (Self-Paced Tutorial)
This course will help you analyze your strengths and weaknesses, so you can focus your studying on the areas that you need most. You will get the basics of what you need to know to succeed on the four GED® test modules: Reasoning Through Language Arts, Social Studies, Science, and Mathematical Reasoning.
Some GED® Testing Centers require proof that you have passed a GED® test preparation course or the official practice tests before you can take the official GED® tests. Before enrolling in this course, please check with the official GED® Testing Center where you intend to take your tests to make sure that this course will meet their requirements. Not all states use the GED® test as their test for high school equivalency diploma.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
You should have the ability to read and write the English language at a high-school level. You should also be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide whole numbers. If you are testing in the United States, you should have an understanding of the English measurement system. If you’re testing in Canada, you should be familiar with the metric system.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00