Productivity and Benchmarking
Benchmarking is a critical tool for evaluating productivity and goal achievement. This course focuses on some of the fundamental aspects of how to establish meaningful metrics as well as implement plans that enhance overall productivity.
Improving organizational performance is a critical skill set for any leader. In this course, you will learn how to develop benchmarks, monitor performance and apply benchmark results to improve organizational efficiency and productivity.
What you will learn
- Primary ways to measure productivity
- How to develop benchmarks
- Best practices in applying productivity results
How you will benefit
- Understand how to develop benchmarks to monitor and improve performance.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00