Project Management Professional (PMP) Prep I (Online Course)
Begin a well-paying career as a project manager by preparing to take—and pass—the PMP® certification exam.
Learn how to prepare for the Project Management Institute’s (PMI)® prestigious Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam. Master the first seven chapters of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), 6th edition–the essential resource for the PMP® certification exam. Find out about the 10 Project Management Knowledge Areas, five Process Groups, and 47 project management processes. Raise your project management IQ by discovering tips and techniques related to the questions you’ll encounter on the PMP® exam. Use proven learning strategies to help absorb key terminology, concepts, and formulas.
Project Management Institute (PMI) recently updated the PMBOK Guide with changes to the Project Management Professional (PMP) exam which took effect March 26, 2018. This course has been recently updated to align with the PMBOK Guide – Sixth Edition and the current version of the PMP exam.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are not included in enrollment. Please purchase the latest version of your materials prior to the start of your session.
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®, Guide)
Course Hours: 24.00