Project Management Professional PMP® Prep (Online Course)
This online course helps you learn how to prepare for the Project Management Institute’s (PMI)® prestigious Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam. You will discover what to expect after completing the exam and learn about the eight project performance domains, agile methodology, and what is new in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) 7th edition.
Stand out to future employers or acquire a potential promotion with your existing employer with a globally recognized project management certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. This comprehensive online course will prepare you for the PMI’s® prestigious Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam and what to expect after you complete it. You will learn about the eight project performance domains and what is new in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) 7th edition.
Expand your knowledge of important industry-related methodologies, including predictive and agile project management. Raise your project management IQ by exploring project management tools and techniques. Throughout the course, use proven learning strategies to help absorb key terminology, concepts, and processes while preparing for your online project management certificate.
What you will learn
- Identify what’s new in the PMBOK® 7th edition and the PMP® exam
- Recall key terminology, concepts, and processes
- Describe the eight project performance domains
- Expand your knowledge of project management methodologies, including agile and predictive
- Describe the necessary preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam
How you will benefit
- Prepare yourself to sit for the updated PMP® exam
- Memorize key terminology referenced in the PMP® exam
- Gain insight into new concepts introduced in the PMBOK® 7th edition
- Broaden your understanding of development approaches and the principle of tailoring
- Be prepared before, during, and following the new PMP® exam
How much do project managers make?
According to Labor Insight, powered by Emsi Burning Glass, a leading labor market analytics firm, the median project manager salary in the U.S. is $77,451. Based on nationwide data, those with a PMP® certification can expect their median salary to increase to $94,944.
- This course can be taken on either a PC, Mac, or Chromebook.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Microsoft Word Online
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Other: Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00