Protecting Your Home from Radon (16 Hours)
This course is offered in partnership with CERTI.
- This course includes the book “Protecting Your Home from Radon,” resource materials, and online questions. It provides 16 credit hours for both measurement and mitigation professionals.
- @ HomePrep is a National Leader in online education. With over 100,000 satisfied students and a course catalog of over 1,000 classes, we are here to help you – Invest in Yourself.
Doug Kladder serves as CERTI’s Lead Technical Advisor, developing comprehensive radon education programs geared toward individuals seeking national certification, as well as relevant and practical continuing education programs to maintain one’s certification. This support is based upon over 35 years of hands-on field experience throughout the U.S., as well as in Europe, Asia and the Pacific Rim. These experiences are used to build upon the fundamentals of radon measurement and mitigation to provide the student with not only the basic tools for addressing radon, but the extra insights to help them be successful. The philosophy of providing a higher level of instruction and fully supporting students has been the hallmark of CERTI since it was founded 35 years ago. CERTI’s philosophy of providing superior content and strong student support after course completion continues to help students thrive. Doug has semi-retired to focus on new content and continues to support CERTI as it grows to the next level.
- This course includes the book “Protecting Your Home from Radon,” resource materials, and online questions.
- It provides 16 credit hours for both measurement and mitigation professionals.
- Whether you are a radon measurement or mitigation professional, you may find yourself sharing this valuable resource with your clients.
- There are approximately 16 hours of coursework, including the book “Protecting Your Home from Radon” and an online quiz (not timed and may be taken unlimited times).
- There is no time limit for taking the course, and even after completion you continue to have access to the course in order to refer back to resources.
- CERTI students also have access to business tools such as sample contracts, and warranties. We are also available by phone during and after the course for any questions concerning the course or radon situations you come across on the job
•Protecting Your Home From Radon Book
• Online Resources
• Online Quiz
• Downloadable Course Certificate
• 16 Category 1 CE Credits