Radon Mitigation Technology (24 Hours)
This course is offered in partnership with CERTI.
- A thorough review of radon mitigation technology including active soil depressurization, ventilation approaches and guidance for those difficult to mitigate situations.
- Audio for convenient listening and online review questions and certificate generation.
- This version has a large question set and is approved for 24 credit hours and is great for mitigation contractors who also hold a measurement certification and need 24 credit hours for renewal of their NRPP certifications.
- @ HomePrep is a National Leader in online education. With over 100,000 satisfied students and a course catalog of over 1,000 classes, we are here to help you – Invest in Yourself.
Doug Kladder serves as CERTI’s Lead Technical Advisor, developing comprehensive radon education programs geared toward individuals seeking national certification, as well as relevant and practical continuing education programs to maintain one’s certification. This support is based upon over 35 years of hands-on field experience throughout the U.S., as well as in Europe, Asia and the Pacific Rim. These experiences are used to build upon the fundamentals of radon measurement and mitigation to provide the student with not only the basic tools for addressing radon, but the extra insights to help them be successful. The philosophy of providing a higher level of instruction and fully supporting students has been the hallmark of CERTI since it was founded 35 years ago. CERTI’s philosophy of providing superior content and strong student support after course completion continues to help students thrive. Doug has semi-retired to focus on new content and continues to support CERTI as it grows to the next level.
- A convenient and comprehensive 24 credit hour course approved for both Measurement & Mitigation professionals. This course builds upon NRPP-45B with additional review questions and assignments.
- There are approximately 24 hours of coursework, including listening to audio instruction (in short audio tracks so you can listen to as many or as few as you want at any time); online resources such as videos, protocols, and publications; and quizzes that are taken as you progress through the course (not timed and may be taken unlimited times).
- There is no time limit for taking the course, and even after completion you continue to have access to the course in order to refer back to resources.
- CERTI students also have access to business tools such as sample contracts, and warranties. We are also available by phone during and after the course for any questions concerning the course or radon situations you come across on the job.
• Downloadable Course Manual
• Online Quizzes
• Downloadable Course Certificate
• 24 Category 1 CE Credits
There are no contributions yet.