Real Estate Investing (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Build and protect your wealth by investing in real estate.
Have you ever heard the old saying, “Buy low, sell high?” News stories about the softening real estate market might scare away some novice investors, but experienced investors recognize weak markets as opportunities to pick up bargains. In many areas, now is the time to buy before prices start climbing again. In this course, you will learn how to make money in any area, in good times and bad, even if you have little money to start with.
Real Estate Investing includes specially designed worksheets and hands-on activities to take the guesswork out of your investing efforts. Start developing a plan for your own investing efforts based on proven methods used every day by full-time, professional real estate investors. You will learn how to invest in foreclosures, manage a rehab project, and build your team of real estate professionals (title officers, lawyers, accountants, mortgage brokers, appraisers, and more). This course also explores the effects of higher interest rates and cover alternative strategies for a changing market. By the end of the course, you will be working toward your first (or next) deal.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Materials Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00