Skills for Making Great Decisions (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Learn how to make excellent everyday decisions from an experienced counselor and life coach.
Learn how to make excellent everyday decisions from an experienced counselor and life coach. In this online course, you’ll learn about some wonderful abilities you’re born with for figuring things out and making good decisions. You’ll also see why your instincts and intuition sometimes deceive you and how self-knowledge can help you guard against becoming overly confident. You’ll discover the steps necessary to achieve your goals, as well as the power that ordinary, everyday decisions can have over the quality of your life.
You’ll learn how to deal effectively with crisis, how to use your emotions as decision-making tools, and how to work with others to make good decisions. You’ll develop some important guidelines for when to take risks, when to trust your luck, and what to do if you make a mistake. The goal of this course is to give you the power to live the best life you can and make the very most of every opportunity.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00