Small Business Marketing on a Shoestring (Online Course)
Discover how to use the same marketing tricks the big companies employ and create a personalized plan without clearing out your bank account. This course will help you master cost effective marketing strategies the provide results with hands-on activities and real-world examples.
When it comes to marketing for small businesses, money isn’t everything! In this course, you’ll learn how to use the same marketing tricks the big companies employ—without making a big dent in your wallet.
The small business marketing strategies you’ll learn will fit into any budget—and some are even free! With the help of videos, spreadsheets, and hands-on activities, you’ll build your skills in each lesson. You’ll master cost-effective strategies including strategic partnerships, local marketing, search engine optimization, social networking, e-mail marketing, lead generation, and niche marketing. Along the way, you’ll see many real-world examples from other small businesses much like yours.
Whether you’re new to advertising or looking for a refresher, this course will make you a marketing pro. And by the time you’re done, you’ll have a personalized plan of action for increasing your sales—all on a shoestring budget.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00