Solving Classroom Discipline Problems II (Online Course)
In this professional development course, you’ll get the teacher training you need to deal effectively with serious discipline problems and help even the most challenging students you’re teaching make more responsible choices.
In this professional development course, you’ll get the teacher training you need to deal effectively with serious discipline problems and help even the most challenging students you’re teaching make more responsible choices. You’ll discover how to use a new research-based six-step approach to solve severe and chronic discipline problems, including bullying, fighting, using abusive language, stealing, and refusing to work.
You’ll gain a new understanding of what motivates severe and chronic misbehavior and, more important, what actions will help you effectively find solutions. You’ll look at numerous real-life examples set in elementary, middle, and high school classrooms so you can see how to put the ideas into action in your own teaching situation.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device. A few Windows-specific examples are included. Mac students are welcome, but may not be able to duplicate all examples.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Course Hours: 24.00