Speed Spanish III (Self-Paced Tutorial)
Master your ability to speak, understand, and read Spanish by taking the final installment in this unique three-part Speed Spanish learning series.
Master your ability to speak, understand, and read Spanish by taking the final installment in the unique three-part Speed Spanish learning series. In this advanced-level course, you’ll learn the final six recipes that will serve as templates to help you create any Spanish sentence you want. Guided practice will include lots of new vocabulary, pronunciation, and speed drills, as well as in-depth study of Spanish parts of speech to help you speak and understand Spanish in a snap.
The goal of this course is not just learning the recipes—it’s also to help you use them spontaneously so that you’ll never be at a loss for words!
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Completion of Speed Spanish and Speed Spanish II online courses.
Course Hours: 24.00