Stocks, Bonds, and Investing: Oh, My! (Online Course)
Learn how to make wise investment decisions so that you have enough money to live comfortably through your retirement.
Looking for a good solid class in the basics of stocks, bonds, finance, and investing? Haven’t the slightest clue how to prepare for retirement, pay for college, or even manage your personal finances? And do you wish you could do it all without having to pay a broker or a financial advisor? Well, look no further. The class you need is right here.
Stocks, Bonds, and Investing; Oh My! is an enjoyable class that walks you through the fundamentals of investing. The course will not only teach you about the stock markets, 401k plans, and retirement, but it will also address personal financial issues that are often ignored, but absolutely essential, to your success as an investor. Each lesson explains these concepts in detail, so you understand how and why things work in the investment world. Provide yourself with the independence and confidence you will need to make your own investment decisions.
- This course can be taken on either a PC, Mac, or Chromebook.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Course Hours: 24.00